are brave enough often enough, we will fall; this is the physics of
of the magnitude or circumstance of a fall, the Rising Strong process is the
with our emotions and get curious about what we're feeling.
RUMBLE with our stories until we get to a place of truth.
live this process every day until it becomes a practice and creates nothing
short of a REVOLUTION in our lives.
Join Brené in this six-lesson, self-paced course and explore what it means to rumble with the challenges that come with living a daring life.
Your Rising Strong
- More than 31 teaching videos from Brené.
- Online exercises to help you embed the learning for each lesson.
- Course workbook for you to complete online or print.
- Lesson discussion boards to share questions and connect with fellow students.
- Art journaling prompts for each lesson designed to help move the learnings from your head to your heart.
- Course gallery to share your creative exercises with fellow students.
- A self-assessment tool to chart your progress as you integrate the learnings and make this work a practice in your life.
We strongly recommend
participating in our Daring Greatly course first, but it is not a required prerequisite. Each
course can be taken independently.
Save $45 when you purchase the Daring Greatly | Rising Strong Bundle.
This course is now available.
Registration closes Sunday May 14, 2017 at 5:00pm EST.
Recommended Reading: Rising Strong may be purchased separately through various suppliers here.
||What's NOT OK
|Share the work, bringing people together to learn in community, convening a dialogue with people going through the course
||Use the course for financial gain or commercial purposes (examples include charging people, marketing the gathering, promoting yourself as a facilitator of the work).
|Purchase multiple licenses or seats in the class and gift them to friends, colleagues, family, small groups, etc.
||Purchase multiple licenses or seats in the class and sell them to friends, colleagues, family, small groups, etc.
|Gather folks together to go through the course – schedule meetings, lead discussions, etc.
||Charge people to gather while you facilitate a CourageWorks.com e-course. To learn more about facilitating Brené's work through The Daring Way™, please visit http://thedaringway.com.
|Invite your friends or colleagues to join you.
||Market/advertise to the public
|Be a part of a group where each member is an enrolled student.
||Purchase one license (seat in the course) and share it with the group.